<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Bed Wetting attack ad? 

I don't know if it's a joke by 700 WLW Cincinnati, a great radio station that is known for running humerious tongue-in-cheek ads, but there is currently an attack ad targeting a man named Robert Peters that accuses him of bed wetting until he was 13 and being stood up by his high school prom date. It ended with the line "A failed past and a failed future". I was a bit shocked by the ridiculous nature of the accusations. There have been other commercials that have accused him of making fun of old people and being racist as well. But this latest one is just too much.

If it's actually real, I hope such negative ads aren't highly effective; however, I imagine they are. But bed wetting?!!!

I'll see what I can find out about this ad.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?