<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

My respect for England... 

...is declining by the day. Lucky for them they have Tony Blair or I'd be lumping them with France about now. Why, you ask? Because of the garbage that the UK papers are running about Bush's victory tomorrow. Like the following picture:
and a caption in The Daily Mirror under a picture of Bush that says: “How can 59,054,087 be so dumb!”

Ridiculous. God save the Empire, I guess, because it's getting quite trashy.

See Drudge for details.

UPDATE: On a similar note, I'm not shedding any tears for those Brits saddened by Bush's victory.

Belated UPDATE: Just thought I'd say hi to all of those out there that are getting my humble blog as a google search result on the "how can 59...be so dumb" quote. I encourage you to take a look around, especially if you find that remark to be as ridiculous and arrogant as I do.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?