<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Brand new rule sets 

Dr. Thomas Barnett's New Rule Set Project has come out with its first e-Journal. I'm not quite through it yet, but I did read Dr. Barnett's article, and, although I'm quite familiar with his argument already, it seems to be a pretty good primer as to his opinions on Iraq. I think he's right about alot of things. Although I'm not sure he expected that the elections would go as well as they did, I think that everything would have gone smoother - and will go smoother in the future - if we followed his ideas about system and force restructuring.

If you want to get the full story on Barnett, here's his lecture, and here's his book. I suggest that everyone should watch one or read the other. Or both.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?