<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I don't know much about the Denim Revolution... 

...so I'm glad that Andrew is covering it. However, I do know that the name "Denim Revolution" in the context of politics is a great name. Now, they just need to have something like a plaid revolution. It could be lead by people like this...

UPDATE: And now my goal of working in a shameless Monty Python reference is complete. I guess I should tell you what my favorite sketch of them all is. It's the one with the squished mice. Oh god, the first time I saw that I nearly passed out laughing. The horrified shout "Oh God, somebody stop him!" while the man is squishing the mice with his large mallet is priceless...

Comments:
Most excellent link indeed. "Every Sperm is Sacred" always cracks me up. You know, the name "Denim revolution" earned me my first instalanche, and more than 6000 hits that day. Those were good times...
 
Heh. Yeah, it's nice to have that many people read a post. Happened to me a few times. If only he'd do it now that I've posted a bunch of stuff for people to read.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?