<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 28, 2005

King Kong 

Apparently, Jackson has done it, and the film is actually good. I won't believe that sentiment completely until I see it, but since Jackson is at the helm I'll actually go see the movie, which is something I wouldn't do if anyone else was doing it. I mean, a remake of King Kong just sounds like a bad idea. But then again, making Lord of the Rings was a bad idea too. Only filmaking genius made that unfilmable beast into the great piece of cinema it is today. If Jackson actually pulls this one off with Kong, I mean, he's going to be one of the greatest filmakers ever (well, more so than he already is--he's already done the greatest 11 hour film ever made, one of the best films ever made). I can't wait to find out what he does next. Besides The Hobbit, since he said he wouldn't mind doing that.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?