<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Ouch 

In an article about Brent Snowcroft and how realism-styled foreign policies led to Iraq, the following is written about Mr. Snowcroft:
I had not known until I read this article that Scowcroft was a Mormon, and this may have no importance. His willingness to believe anything could well stem from another source.
While I think Mormonism is quite ridiculous myself (I mean, gold tablets in the mountans. Okay...), people can believe what they want. But, that doesn't mean the faith should be taken seriously by people. That may not be PC, but unless you're going to give preferential view to people's religious beliefs over their opinions about religion, that's the way it has to be.

Anyway, that quote is an example of harsh invective against both Mr. Snowcroft and Mormonism. And, because it is so biting, I like the quote.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?