<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Illegal Immigration, Race, and College 

Read this.

And, I should say that I was friends with several people at the UofC that were part of the 'prefered' minorities groups. And they often didn't have the same abilities or grades as their fellows. Hard truth, because they were great people, but it was completely unfair to let them in over a smarter and more qualified white or asian student.

I'd better delete these dangerous thoughts before someone reads them...

Comments:
You know, people like you disguse me, when you see a minority who isn't asian on the campus or in university period for that matter you just assume hey, this guy is here because of affirmative action. So you mean to tell me that there is no possible way that a person who is not white or asian could get into a good school? You disgust me. Some friend you are.

P.S. I'm white.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?