<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 01, 2005

To try and be less of a hypocrite... 

...than my imperfect self already is, I'm trying to make sure I remember basic facts of science, since if someone didn't know basic facts of literature or history (or even basic vocabulary), I would think less of their mind. Hell, less of them overall, why try to avoid speaking like the 'elitist' that I am.

So thus, here is an easy way to remember the Laws of Thermodynamics.

Here's what prompted my discovery of this quick and clever reminder (the beginning anecdote specifically).

In response to the article itself: One of the great things about history is that it is inherantly inderdisciplinary. You use scientific data, such as that involving climate change, or even study the history of science itself. Yet while doing so you write, hopefully well.

History is swell.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?